In Praise of Shadows.
A talk on where to find inspiration, and how to innovate.
This talk explores the inevitable, and increasing, mysteries and uncertainties in the world and how we should react to, and even engage the unknown.
For it is when we do just that, enter into the shadows, that we will find innovation, creativity, and new possibilities. We desperately need the gift of randomness if we are ever to break new ground and to truly innovate.
As people we might also find something in the shadows that we have lost in our flat fluorescent lit lives, romance, beauty, and creativity.
Real innovation happens in the shadows, the places you don't want to go.
What to expect
- A 30 - 45 minute interactive presentation
- Trend research and snippets.
- Pierre's engaging metaphorical story-telling style.
- Random jokes and tales popping into Pierre's head.
- Practical take aways and useful frameworks for teams and individuals.
Presentation Sneak Preview:
"Pierre's talk dropped bombs in my head that have been exploding in my brain for weeks - love it!"
Richard Mulholland, Missing Link